You will have the most success in two player mode on Kino der Toten. The following strategy tips will get you to round 50+. Be forewarned that it will take you several hours to complete this many rounds. So, once you have perfected the strategies listed here, get comfortable, settle in, and set that leaderboard topping score that will make your friends jealous and make the ladies say oo-la-la.
Early Rounds (1−5)
Unless it’s your first go at Kino der Toten, you should not have any trouble surviving the early rounds. That being said, the name of the game early on is points. You can pop each zombie in the torso 6 times in round 1 without killing them, then stab them for the kill, giving you 200 points per zombie.
- Make sure to allow the zombies in through the windows in rounds 1–2. A 2x points or Max Ammo early on will help boost your score.
- Do not buy any guns in the lobby or in the first room you open. They are a waste of money and you don’t need them.
- When the dogs come or beforehand, open the upstairs door and then the door to the MP40 room. Buy the MP40 to kill the puppies.
Middle Rounds (6−15)
The name of the game is still money. Focus on stab kills, head shots, and automatic weapons instead of shotguns. Make sure to buy Juggernog the second you can afford it, because it’s just too easy to die without it.
- As soon as each member of your team can afford Juggernog (and preferably, the Bowie knife), open up the stage and turn on the power.
- The Bowie knife is a one-stab kill on all of the zombies until round 10, and a one-stab kill on the crawlers until round 12. It is fun and good for points to go on a stabbing spree for a few rounds.
- Spend most of your time in the theater. You have the most room to move and dodge zombies here.
The Loop Method and Zombie Spawn Control (Rounds 15–30)
Pikavippi nyt: miten parempi nauttia pikavippi fin-ov.com/pikavippi-247-laina. The one secret to success above all others in nazi zombies is understanding how to control the zombie population. For any given level, there is a maximum number of zombies that can be active in the map at any given time as well as a specific number of total zombies to spawn for the entire round. For example, in round 40, only 24 zombies can be in the map at anytime, and there are about 120 total zombies to be killed in this round. This means that once 24 zombies have spawned, no more zombies will spawn until you kill at least 1 zombie. That’s right, you can lead those zombies all over the map, and not a single new zombie will spawn until you kill one. Kill 1 zombie and 1 more will spawn. Set off a trap to kill them all, and 24 more will spawn. This will continue until all 120 zombies for the level have spawned and died; then, the level will end.
Why is this one piece of info so important? Because the way you die in zombies is getting trapped, flanked, and surrounded. With zombies spawning all around you, it is easy to get surrounded, but once the zombie cap has been reached, you can group the zombies together and know where they all are, all the time! You can now safely lead the pack around the level and dispatch of them in an open, safe environment (probably on the stage).
- Begin in the center of the stage. As the zombies begin to pour in, dodge, and run towards the power switch/side door. Make sure to watch for zombies coming out of that corner window.
- Move towards the claymores and towards the back-middle of the stage. The wall to the left is an entry point for gas-crawlers. Sometimes you will have to dodge one or two of those here.
- As you traverse the stage, you will need to look straight ahead to see if there are zombies entering from the dressing room or window to your left. Sometimes there will be a few. Plan your path and dodge these accordingly.
- Round the corner near the dressing room and run toward the power switch/side door. If there are no zombies coming in through the window, you will be able to turn around and have a nice group of zombies to unload your weapon into. When the zombies get close enough to strike you, bail out and repeat the circle.
Late Game (Rounds 30–50+)
As you progress through the 30’s your weapons will gradually become totally insufficient to bring down the zombies. Ray Guns start to take 4 or 5 direct hits to kill a zombie. When you reach the point where your guns are starting to feel worthless, you’re going to have to start using traps exclusively to kill the zombies.
- Perform the loop on the stage until all or nearly all of the zombies for the round have spawned. Draw the zombies down the middle of the theater and into the lobby.
- Circle the level, keeping the zombie cluster behind you, by going upstairs, through the MP40 room, through the dressing room and back on stage.
- Turn around at the places you can fire into a nice line of zombies. Unload your automatic weapon into them for a few seconds. At this point, you aren’t trying to kill the zombies, just accumulate points to pay for traps.
- Activate the trap in the doorway to the dressing room that leads on stage. DO NOT activate any other traps on your circle. If you activate a trap early in your circle, you will kill the cluster behind you. As the zombies die behind you, new zombies will be spawning ahead of you, and you don’t want to be dodging oncoming zombies in the hallways. Wait till the dressing room/stage doorway, and you will never have zombies in front of you.
- Gather them on stage again by running circles, and repeat.
- When you run out of AMMO, trade in whatever sleek, upgraded hotness you have for the MP40. (I know, it hurts.) DO NOT upgrade the MP40. This MP40 is a profit-machine, not a killing machine. If you fire into the big groups of zombies, you will rack up plenty of points. Buy the ammo off the wall on each lap you run around the level.
- If you like, you can throw in some mid-round teleports to make the rounds even easier.
- The thundergun is nice to have, and is the only weapon with a chance of taking a zombie down past round 50, but you could perform this strategy to the high rounds with nothing but an MP40.